What does it do?
Do you want to add a cookies consent popup in your TYPO3 website? The European Union’s cookie law requires websites to get user consent to set any cookies on their website. As a TYPO3 website owner, your website may be using cookies as well. The Cookie Hint plugin will assist you in making your website GDPR compliant.
- The plugin will enable a notice with Accept and Reject options. The cookies are not rendered by default and only upon user consent.
- The cookie value will be set to ‘null’ by default; it takes a value ‘yes’ when the user clicks ‘Accept’ and ‘no’ upon ‘Reject’. Your developer can check this value to set a cookie accordingly.
- This plugin adds a subtle cookie banner to your website either in the header or footer so you can show your compliance status regarding the new GDPR law.
- You can fully customize the cookie notice style so it blends with your existing website.
- You can change the colors, fonts, styles, the position on the page and even how it behaves when you click “Accept”.